Made with a blend of calming herbs including organic chamomile, passionflower, lemon balm, and lavender designed to help you relax. Pour a tender loving cuppa tea to help wind down at the end of the day or any time you need a restorative moment.
- The blend of herbs have all been specially chosen to nourish + soothe your nervous system so you can feel relaxed and calm any time of day
- Perfect to sip before bed since the chamomile + passionflower are calming + relaxing, supporting a healthy wind-down evening routine
- Supports the production of GABA to promote relaxation
- Soothes digestion
- Organic Chamomile - Contains an antioxidant called apigenin that can bind to certain receptors in the brain to help promote deep sleep. It also helps reduce anxiety and soothe the digestive system.
- Organic Passionflower - Helps boost GABA levels in the brain. GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter allowing the nervous system to access the relaxation response easier and may help reduce anxiety.
- Organic Lemon Balm - Often used to reduce anxiety and boost mood. It may also soothe the symptoms of stress and aid in sleep. It has powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial properties from rosmarinic acid.
SCENT: Light + floral + subtly sweet!
TASTE: Subtle honey-sweet + floral flavour from chamomile, lavender, + passionflower.
SIZE: 45g resealable food grade, fully recyclable pouch
INGREDIENTS: Chamomile*, Passionflower*, Lemon Balm*, Lavender*
*Ingredient from organic farming
When you open a bag of Hello Joyous tea, what you see is exactly what you get. There are no hidden ingredients, flavouring agents, additives, artificial colours, added sweeteners, or any other junk you don't want in your cup.
USE: Infuse 2 tsp loose leaf tea per cup in hot water. Steep at 98C / 208F for 3-5min.
- Can I drink this tea if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding? Some herbs may not be recommended during this phase, so if you're pregnant or breastfeeding, speak to your healthcare practitioner before drinking this tea.
- Does this tea contain caffeine? This blend is caffeine-free and contains herbs designed to promote relaxation, making it great to drink all day long!
- How long does the tea last? Unopened, the tea will remain fresh for two years. Once opened, if you always seal the bag after using it, it will remain fresh for up to a year. After one year opened, it won't go bad, but it may not be as potent in flavour and nutrients.
END OF LIFE: Clean out empty pouch and dispose of with household recycle.
Ethically small batch crafted in Canada.