Sip your way to glowing skin with an antioxidant-rich organic blend of functional skin-loving herbs including nettle, rose and moringa. Green and white tea provide loads of beauty-boosting benefits and a gentle hit of caffeine. You'll feel more radiant with every sip!
- A beautiful blend of herbs that promote healthy skin from within by supporting healthy digestion for glowing skin
- Both green tea + organic moringa aid in balancing blood sugar, which is key to keep inflammation in check
- Rich in anti-inflammatory compounds that calm the skin
- Packed with skin-loving nutrients like calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and vitamins A + C
- If you’re sensitive to caffeine then you’ll want to sip earlier in the day to ensure a restful sleep
- Organic Dried Rose Petals - An antioxidant powerhouse, rose helps to strengthen and protect skin cells. Traditionally, they have been used for digestive wellness, which is the key to glowing from the inside out!
- Organic Moringa - A great source of vitamin A and C—both skin heroes—plus anti-inflammatory quercetin and blood sugar balancing chlorogenic acid. Super rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients, moringa also nourishes the gut.
- Organic Nettle - Rich in minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium, nettle nourishes the whole body. Anti-inflammatory compounds may help prevent inflammatory based conditions of the skin.
SCENT: Light, floral scent from the rose petals, lavender + jasmine.
TASTE: Light floral taste with notes of earthiness
SIZE: 65g resealable food grade, fully recyclable pouch
INGREDIENTS: Darjeeling Green*, Nettle*, Moringa*, Rose*, Lavender*, White Tea*, Jasmine*
*Ingredient from organic farming
When you open a bag of Hello Joyous tea, what you see is exactly what you get. There are no hidden ingredients, flavouring agents, additives, artificial colours, added sweeteners, or any other junk you don't want in your cup.
USE: Infuse 2 tsp loose leaf tea per cup in hot water. Steep at 80C / 2175F for 3-5min.
Avoid a cup-tastrophe - Green and white teas are more delicate and should not be brewed higher than indicated, otherwise, the tea will taste bitter.
- Can I drink this tea if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding? Some herbs may not be recommended during this phase, so if you're pregnant or breastfeeding, speak to your healthcare practitioner before drinking this tea.
- Does this tea contain caffeine? This blend contains small amounts of caffeine from the green and white teas, so if you’re sensitive then sip earlier in the day to ensure a restful sleep.
- How long does the tea last? Unopened, the tea will remain fresh for two years. Once opened, if you always seal the bag after using it, it will remain fresh for up to a year. After one year opened, it won't go bad, but it may not be as potent in flavour and nutrients.
END OF LIFE: Clean out empty pouch and dispose of with household recycle.
Ethically small batch crafted in Canada.