Like a warm hug and a burst of sunshine, this caffeine-free golden tea will set you up for a joyous day with a blend of organic tulsi, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom. Loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds this is a wonderful tea to support whole body health.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil) is an ancient adaptogen that helps reduces stress + anxiety, while boosting resiliency
- Cinnamon helps to support blood sugar-balance
- Turmeric + other anti-inflammatory herbs help manage inflammation
- The addition of ginger supports healthy digestion
- While Rise + Shine tea is perfect for mornings, this tea blend is caffeine free, so you can drink a cup of tea any time of day
- Organic Turmeric - the king when it comes to anti-inflammatory superfoods. It also stimulates phase two detoxication in the liver and helps bile flow more freely which is another essential component of detoxication
- Organic Ginger - has been used to support digestive health, helping to reduce intestinal gas and symptoms of motion sickness. It has also been shown to provide powerful anti-inflammatory protection
- Organic Cardamom Seed - rich in antioxidants which have been linked to heart health. It has a natural diuretic effect, too.
SCENT: Slightly spicy thanks to cinnamon, ginger, + cardamom.
TASTE: Natural sweetness from grounding + soothing spices such as ginger, cardamom, + cinnamon
SIZE: 65g resealable food grade, fully recyclable pouch
INGREDIENTS: Tulsi Tea*, Turmeric*, Ginger*, Cinnamon*, Cardamom Seed*, Coconut Extract*
*Ingredient from organic farming
When you open a bag of Hello Joyous tea, what you see is exactly what you get. There are no hidden ingredients, flavouring agents, additives, artificial colours, added sweeteners, or any other junk you don't want in your cup.
USE: Infuse 1 tsp loose leaf tea per cup in hot water. Steep at 98C / 208F for 3-5min.
- Can I drink this tea if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding? Some herbs may not be recommended during this phase, so if you're pregnant or breastfeeding, speak to your healthcare practitioner before drinking this tea.
- Does this tea contain caffeine? Though it is incredibly uplifting, this tea is caffeine-free, making it great to drink all day long!
- How long does the tea last? Unopened, the tea will remain fresh for two years. Once opened, if you always seal the bag after using it, it will remain fresh for up to a year. After one year opened, it won't go bad, but it may not be as potent in flavour and nutrients.
END OF LIFE: Clean out empty pouch and dispose of with household recycle.
Ethically small batch crafted in Canada.