This entry-level safety razor is sure to put you off cartridge razors for good so that you can finally get an excellent shave at an incredible value.
- Compatible with any brand of double edge blades
- Features high-end components + an advanced butterfly head for a super easy + intuitive double-edge shaving experience
- Set to Rockwell's most gentle setting (R1) making it nearly impossible to cut yourself, even when shaving sensitive areas
- Eliminates ingrown hairs, shaving acne, and irritation while providing incredibly smooth shaves
- Sturdy weight + comfortable grip provides more control
SIZE: Length - 3.75" | 70g / 2.5oz
MATERIAL: Superior steel alloy (rust-proof) razor, stainless steel razor blades
USE: Turn the base of the razor handle to open the butterfly doors. Carefully insert a razor blade on to the head of the razor. Ensure the blade is secure and then turn the bottom of the handle until the butterfly doors close completely.
How to use a Rockwell Razor:
- Choose your setting - The number you see displayed on the bottom of your assembled razor is the size you're shaving with! R1 is our mildest setting and makes it impossible to cut yourself - we suggest starting there. Later, you can adjust the razor to a setting that performs best for your unique skin and hair.
- Prep your skin + hair - A key ingredient to a flawless shaving experience is the prep. Use your shave brush and a quality natural cream or soap to massage the skin and prepare stubble for an effortless shave.
- The shave - Prepare to be amazed. When shaving, use short, gentle strokes. You don't need to apply pressure (don't press and drag!) Instead, let the weight of the razor do the bulk of the work. Take your time to get a feel for the razor and you'll be wet shaving like an expert in no time.
- Replace the blade - For most users, Rockwell blades will last between 4 - 7 shaves, depending on the density of your hair. Once you feel a bit of tugging or pulling, it's probably time to change the blade. Use the Rockwell blade safe to store your used blades until you're ready to recycle the whole tin.
END OF LIFE: Recycle safety razor with metals, safely recycle used blades in a metal blade bank with metals.
Ethically made in China.