Rockwell Razors' 6C is an adjustable safety razor designed to treat all types of facial hair. This affordable wet-shaving luxury safety razor is perfect for beginner and expert wet shavers alike.
An optimal option for all types of facial hair, this razor eliminates burns and skin irritation, yielding to the perfect shaving experience.
- Compatible with any brand of double edge blades
- Innovative design eliminates shaving irritation + ingrown hairs for a close, comfortable shave every time
- Featuring Rockwell's patented fully adjustable shaving system so each + every skin type and facial hair length can get great shaves with no risk of nicks + cuts.
- Sturdy weight + comfortable grip provides more control
- Includes 5 Rockwell Swedish razor blades
SIZE: Length - 3.8" | 99g
MATERIAL: High-end chromed zinc alloy (rust-proof) razor, stainless steel razor blades
- Choose your setting - The number you see displayed on the bottom of your assembled razor is the size you're shaving with! R1 is the mildest setting and makes it impossible to cut yourself - we suggest starting there. Later, you can adjust the razor to a setting that performs best for your unique skin and hair.
- Prep your skin + hair - A key ingredient to a flawless shaving experience is the prep. Use your shave brush and a quality natural cream or soap to massage the skin and prepare stubble for an effortless shave.
- The shave - Prepare to be amazed. When shaving, use short, gentle strokes. You don't need to apply pressure (don't press and drag!) Instead, let the weight of the razor do the bulk of the work. Take your time to get a feel for the razor and you'll be wet shaving like an expert in no time.
- Replace the blade - For most users, Rockwell blades will last between 4 - 7 shaves, depending on the density of your hair. Once you feel a bit of tugging or pulling, it's probably time to change the blade. Use the Rockwell blade safe to store your used blades until you're ready to recycle the whole tin.
END OF LIFE: Recycle safety razor with metals, safely recycle used blades in a metal blade bank with metals.
Ethically made in China.