Support your detoxification and digestive system with a blend of organic ingredients, including ginger, milk thistle, dandelion and burdock root. This tea is perfect to sip if you have sluggish digestion or you want to give your detox system a healthy boost.
- Caffeine free for sipping all day or night long
- A cup of this tea supports your body's detoxification systems including your liver, kidneys + digestive system
- Organic milk thistle, dandelion, + burdock root gently support detoxification of the liver + benefit the kidneys
- Supports the digestion of fats by increasing bile production naturally
- May help to alleviate constipation + indigestion
- Organic Milk Thistle - Rich in liver supportive antioxidants, such as silymarin, which provides a gentle liver detox. It also protects + helps regenerate liver cells.
- Organic Burdock - A natural diuretic that helps the kidneys excrete excess fluid. Traditionally considered a blood cleanser + purifier that helps support the lymph system.
- Organic Dandelion - A rich source of potassium, it supports the health of the kidneys + increases bile production, which is helpful for fat digestion. A great herb to support liver detoxification.
SCENT: Fresh lemon + ginger
TASTE: Refreshing + uplifting notes of ginger, lemon + hibiscus
SIZE: 70g resealable food grade, fully recyclable pouch
INGREDIENTS: Green Rooibos*, Lemongrass*, Ginger*, Milk Thistle*, Hibiscus*, Dandelion*, Burdock*, Lemon Verbena*, Lemon Peel*, Lemongrass Oil*
*Ingredient from organic farming
When you open a bag of Hello Joyous tea, what you see is exactly what you get. There are no hidden ingredients, flavouring agents, additives, artificial colours, added sweeteners, or any other junk you don't want in your cup.
USE: Infuse 2 tsp loose leaf tea per cup in hot water. Steep at 98C / 208F for 3-5min.
- Can I drink this tea if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding? No, it is best to avoid herbs that are detoxifying during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Does this tea contain caffeine? This herbal tea is caffeine-free, making it great to drink any time of the day or night.
- How long does the tea last? Unopened, the tea will remain fresh for two years. Once opened, if you always seal the bag after using it, it will remain fresh for up to a year. After one year opened, it won't go bad, but it may not be as potent in flavour and nutrients.
END OF LIFE: Clean out empty pouch and dispose of with household recycle.
Ethically small batch crafted in Canada.