Om sourced the smallest molecule of hyaluronic acid available to re-plump dehydrated skin and ensure this serum absorb like a dream. They’ve packed this one full of herbal extracts, amino acids and collagen tripeptides to make it noticeably effective at improving elasticity and smoothness. Blend your face oil with one of their oil-free elixirs and it’ll vanish in a hot minute.
- Tripeptide-29 - Studies have shown that this material will dramatically increase synthesis of collagen.
- Gotu Kola Extract - Tones and tightens the skin while promoting collagen production. It effectively improves the condition of aging skin, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Vegetable sourced, it penetrates deeply into the skin to attract + retain water for maximum hydration.
IDEAL FOR: Dry, Mature, Sensitive, or Combination skin types.
SKIN CONCERNS: Improves Hydration, Repairs Skin, Brightens Skin, Fine Lines
SCENT: Rose + Aloe
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Seed Extract, Tripeptide-29, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Lactobacillus (Radish Root) Ferment, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Coccinia Indica Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Corallina Ocinalis Extract.
95% Organic. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free. Gluten Free. Pregnancy Safe. Cruelty Free. No Synthetic Fragrance. No Synthetic Colour.
HOW TO ENJOY: Begin with cleanser and mist. Mix a dime size amount of elixir with oil or cream and massage into clean, damp skin.
This elixir lends some serious boosting power to other moisturizers. Try blending with 3-4 drops of face oil or cream for added skin soothing and purification.
Om Organics products do not use harsh preservatives and it is recommended they are used within 6 months of opening.
Om Organics products are crafted with organic materials. To ensure that the shelf life remains stable, tightly secure lids and store them in a cool, dark cabinet. Avoid extreme heat and sunlight. Always ensure hands are clean and avoid introducing water into the bottles and jars.
- I See Om has two types of serums: face elixirs and face oils. What is the difference? Om's face elixirs are water-based, and their face oils are oil-based. The water-based serums contain hyaluronic acid - a highly effective ingredient when seeking more hydration. Their elixirs are also made up of a combination of traditional herbal tinctures that are carefully chosen to treat specific skin types. The oil-based serums contain the highest quality plant-based oils that are rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Check out the key ingredient list below each elixir and oil for specific information on each individual serum.
- Om recommends using both a face elixir and a face oil. Why should I use both? Ultimately, our skin needs both water and oil to be in balance. Om's elixirs provide hydration (water) and nutrients to the skin, whereas their oils provide moisturization with the lipids needed to fortify the skin cells. They work synergistically to increase hydration of the skin while improving barrier function and overall quality of the skin. Also, their elixirs absorb instantly and when you blend an elixir and an oil together, the oil will absorb much deeper into the skin than if you were to apply an oil on its own.
- If this product contains hyaluronic acid, should I use a face oil or cream as well or is it hydrating enough on its own? Om's elixirs can be used on their own on a younger skin or for oily skin types. We recommend pairing them with a face oil or cream if the skin is even slightly dehydrated or dry because our skin needs both oil and water-based products. We encourage people to tune into their own skin and determine individual needs through routine assessment. You know your skin better than anyone else! Moisture levels can change with hydration levels, weather conditions and dietary intake of essential fatty acids.
- My main skin concern is ageing, will this serum help to improve the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles? This elixir was formulated with mature and dry skin in mind. It contains ingredients that increase collagen production and help tone and tighten the skin. Additionally, hyaluronic acid draws water into the skin cells, plumping them up, helping to reduce the appearance fine lines and wrinkles.
- How often should I apply this serum, and what should I pair it with to see maximum results? We recommend using this product 2 times per day - once in the morning and once in the evening. If dryness is your main concern, Om's Marula + Cactus Nourishing Face Oil would be the best pairing option. If you are concerned with fine lines, we suggest pairing it with the Prickly Pear + Schisandra Youth Concentrate.
- I used to use the age-Defying Face Elixir, is this the same product? Yes, it is! The formula has not changed for this product, however, Om did make a slight name change.
END OF LIFE: Wash air dry container for refill in store. If you are unable to refull or reuse for something else, please clean and separate dropper lid and glass bottle for recycle.
Ethically crafted in Canada.