The Undercut Series of bamboo cutting boards are designed for all of your chopping needs and are a key addition to your healthy kitchen repertoire.
With original, functional design and superior quality, Bambu designed a unique bamboo cutting board that allows you to cut, serve, carry and set down, all without breaking a sweat - or spilling a crumb. Their sleek cutting and serving boards are made from sustainably harvested bamboo--a renewable material.
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Lightweight + more durable than wood
- Consistent color and finish quality
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash for longer life
- Small - 6.5"l x 6.5"w x 5/8"h
- Medium - 10"l x 7"w x 5/8"h
- Large - 14"l x 9"w x 5/8"h
MATERIALS: Certified Organic, Sustainably Sourced + Biobased Bamboo, Water-based food grade adhesive, Food safe wood oil.
Free from Lacquers, Dyes, Heavy Metals, Petroleum, BPS + Phthalates, PFAS + Flourinated Chemicals, Formaldehyde.
USE: When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
END OF LIFE: 100% Compostable + biodegradable.
Ethically crafted in China.