It's the lightly-scented, deeply-hydrating hand and body lotion you've been dreaming of!
Thoughtfully crafted with nutrient-rich ingredients like Grapeseed Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Safflower Oil, this lotion is packed with vitamin E and antioxidants to provide your skin with lasting hydration. Enjoy the scent of citrus and vanilla (with a hint of neroli!) while you moisturize your way to healthy, glowing skin!
- Neroli - Intensely moisturizes the skin and boosts the natural process of cell regeneration. The scent helps alleviate anxiety and insomnia.
- Mango - Rich in vitamins A, C and E plus beta-carotene. Mangoes are a wonderful source of skin-healing antioxidants to rejuvenate your skin.
- Vanilla - Vanilla Bean Extract contains Vanillin, a polyphenol with powerful anti-oxidant properties.
SIZES: Mini 60g or Full Size 226g
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetareth 20, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Aloe Barabdensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Geogard, Allantoin, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Canaga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil.
88% Organic. Pregnancy Safe.
Paraben Free. Sulfate Free. Fragrance Free. Gluten Free. Cruelty Free. No Added Colour.
1. Place a quarter-size amount into the palm of your hand.
2. Rub the lotion between your palms for a few seconds to warm it up.
3. Use both hands to massage the butter on to a small area of skin in gentle circular motions.
4. Repeat the above steps as needed to cover your entire body. Be more generous on areas of thick skin, such as your elbows or knees.
When To Apply:
- Immediately after exiting a bath or shower, while your skin is still damp.
- Before Exercising - If you’re exposing your skin to the elements (think: jogging in the park or around the block), prep your skin beforehand with a lightweight moisturizer. If the weather is particularly chilly, this can help reduce the dryness that may occur once your workout session has ended.
- After Shaving - In addition to removing unwanted body hair, shaving also removes the top layer of surface cells similar to an exfoliator. To help protect newly exposed skin from dryness, as well as soothe any razor irritation, apply a body lotion after shaving.
- Before Bed - Moisture is pulled out of the skin as we sleep, so prep yourself by applying a body lotion or moisturizer right before bed. Besides, soft and smooth skin is always a nice feeling as you slip into the sheets.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycle or reuse.
Ethically made in Canada.