French pink clay is the mildest of clays making this mask perfect for sensitive skin. And thanks to the added Rosehip extract that is high in active Vitamin C and carotenoids, it works hard to gently reduce the appearance of age spots and wrinkles.
- French Pink Clay - Its absorption capabilities + ion-exchange capacity allow it to be great at attracting oils + debris to enhance or even change certain properties needed for specific applications such as clay masks, shampoos, and makeup.
- Kaolin Clay - A gentle + mild clay that is great base for a mineral mask for people that do not want a stripping mask. The absorptive properties of kaolin clay are not as strong as French green or pink clay.
- Rosehip Extract - The main bioactive constituents of rosehip extract are vitamin A, C, and E. This extract packs a powerful punch, it has been known to lighten dark spots, and support the skin’s lipid barrier.
Concentration of Key Actives: French Pink Clay (38%), Kaolin Clay (60%), Rosehip Extract (1.8%)
SIZE: 20g / 0.71oz glass jar
IDEAL FOR: Sensitive Skin Types.
INGREDIENTS: *Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), *Illite/Kaolin (French Pink Clay), *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Extract, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil
* Non-GMO, ᵀ Organic
Cruelty Free. Vegan. Synthetic Free. Paraben Free. Traceable Ingredients.
USE: Mix 1/2 tbsp. of the mask with a few drops of water or toner, until a thin paste is formed. Apply evenly onto the face with a mask brush or with clean fingers, avoiding the eye area. Let dry for 8-10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat skin dry.
Test on a patch of skin before applying to the face. Keep out of reach of children and away from direct sunlight. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
In Customer Testing, Soothe was shown to draw out impurities, even out skin tone and minimize the look of pores.
- 92% of users said their pores were less visible and their skin felt smoother
- 88% of users said their skin was clearer and had less blemishes after use
- 84% of users said their skin was noticeably brighter after just one use
- Based on a survey with 24 participants
- Can I use Soothe as a spot treatment? Yes! Soothe can be used as a spot treatment instead of a full face mask.
- Can I use Detox or Soothe with Superfruit? Do they do the same thing? Both Detox and Soothe contain Kaolin Clay which pulls dirt and impurities deep from within the skin. Superfruit will exfoliate the surface of the skin while the actives resurface and brighten the skin tone. If using both in your routine, we recommend using Superfruit 2x per week and either Detox or Soothe 1x per week.
- How do I create the best mask consistency with Soothe? Take your desired amount of clay powder and slowly add a few drops of water to get the desired consistency. For a thinner mask, use slightly more water.
- Can I only mix Soothe with water? No! Soothe can be mixed with a toner for an extra clarifying face mask, or you can mix it with an oil serum for added hydration.
- How many times a week should I use Soothe? We recommend using Soothe 2x a week. If you have oily skin, you can increase it up to 3x per week, and if you have dry skin, you can decrease it to 1x per week.
END OF LIFE: Paperboard package the product comes in in recyclable. Wash and dry glass jar for repurpose or recycle.
Ethically crafted in Canada.