TAIT's take on the world’s oldest toy.
The TAIT Sling-Slang YOYO is handcrafted from sustainably sourced maple wood and screen printed by hand, one at a time.
A perfect yoyo for beginner to intermediate level, Sling-Slang comes fully assembled so you can start practicing tricks right away. You’ll be walking the dog in no time.
PACKAGE SIZE: 7.5" l x 3.5" w x 3.5" h
MATERIALS: Sustainably Sourced Maple Wood, Non-Toxic Water Based Inks, Wax, Polyester String.
- The Body - TAIT's Sling-Slang YOYOs are crafted from a single piece of hard maple wood. Most YOYOs are made using glue and dowels. By designing from a single piece instead, TAIT's YOYOs are made to last a lifetime.
- The Ink - Each YOYO is screen printed with non-toxic, water based ink that is safe for all ages.
- The Finish - To keep the YOYOs looking new for years to come, TAIT seals each of them using a two step process. First, they sand each YOYO by hand to guarantee smooth edges. Second, they apply a commercial grade wax by hand to create an even and durable finish.
- The String - They tie the strings onto each YOYO by hand. The strings TAIT uses are guaranteed to last for years of use.
- The Package - Each YOYO arrives in a recycled kraft box, custom made to fit it perfectly inside.
Ethically made in the USA.