A naturally derived and vegan skincare product that helps reduce the look of dark spots, hyperpigmentation and discolouration found anywhere on the body. This 100% all-natural oil is safe to use on all skin types and everywhere on the body, even the most intimate areas.
- Jojoba Seed Oil helps soften skin while increasing hydration and smoothness.
- Tea Tree Oil is fresh and revitalizing, helps to calm skin and reduces redness after inflammation.
- Lemon Peel Oil acts as a natural exfoliant and helps brightens skin, while reducing the appearance of dark spots.
- Grape Seed Oil is high in vitamins A and E and phenolic antioxidants, and infuses skin and body hair with intense, soothing moisture.
SCENT: A signature fresh tropical scent with playful notes of pineapple and coconut.
SIZE: 30ml / 1oz glass pump bottle
INGREDIENTS: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Copaifera Reticulata Resin Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Parfum
Vegan. Cruelty free. Natural Scent.
- Daily - Add a few drops onto clean skin and massage gently until it begins to absorb. For best results, apply the oils within 2 minutes of showering or bathing.
- Recommended Areas - Bikini line, underarms, legs, neck or anywhere else skin is experiencing dark spots, hyperpigmentation or discoloration.
For best results combine with use of Nordic Dry Brush and Dark Spot Exfoliating Scrub.
Use within 6 months of opening.
- Can I use it with my deodorant? Yes of course. Just ensure the oil has been absorbed fully before applying your deodorant. We suggest you wait anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 minutes.
- Can I use it on my face? Dark Spot Oils are a great option to use on former acne scars located on your face, however, it does contain a small percentage of fractionated coconut oil, so please do a small patch test first.
- Can I use multiple oils? It’s not necessary to double up. All oils will prevent ingrown hairs, soothe redness, bumps, soften your skin and body hair. If you're using both oils to target the same region, we recommend you alternate days. It's also best you treat Pina as a dark spot oil.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycle. Paper box is recyclable.
Ethically made in Canada.