Jude's Premium Microfiber removes 99.9% of bacteria, with or without disinfectant.
A breeze for eco-conscious, germ-free cleaning.
INCLUDES: One white microfiber cloth.
✔︎ A truly chemical free option - Want to avoid harsh chemicals? No problem. Jude's picks up bacteria with or without soap or disinfectant.
✔︎ Eco friendly Cleaning - Take the 30 day "No Paper Towels" challenge. You'll be surprised what Jude's can replace.
✔︎ Premium Quality - the finest European Microfiber technology traps 99.9% of bacteria from surfaces with water. Just wash Jude's with soap when you're done.
✔︎ Jude's is tough! - Washable & reusable. If needed, use Jude's with even the harshest disinfectants. They won't hurt your Miracle Cloth.
✔︎ Replace countless cleaning supplies - use in the kitchen, bathroom, your car, RV or boat, on your electronics, windows and glass, use as a duster or clean any surface.
✔︎ Streak free, spot free, lint free - Streak free windows and glass made easy with a Jude's and water.
✔︎ Baby and Pet Safe - Cleaning without harsh chemicals makes your home safe for your children and pets.
✔︎ Perfect to make a personal mask - Jude's fabric filters out 96.7% of airborne particles as small as 3 microns!
1. Wet it - Saturate your Jude's Miracle Cloth in water.
2. Wring it - Wring it out well to release most of the water.
3. Wipe it - Windows • Mirrors • Glass Tables • Countertops • Stainless Steel • Granite & Stone • Shower Tiles • TV's • Computer screens • Phones • Tablets • Whiteboards • Car exteriors & interiors • Upholstery • Dashboards • Windshields • Boats • Pet messes • Floors and more. The list just goes on.
4. Walk away - No need to dry! Watch as the water droplets disappear. Glass and surfaces will dry spotless and streak-free! It's that easy.
5. Wash it - Wash Jude's in the kitchen sink with dish soap, or machine wash with detergent and lint free items. Don't use fabric softener, but if you accidentally do, just re-wash.
6. Hang to dry - It's recommended you hang to dry. Machine Dryers can shorten the life of the cloth and cause pilling. Jude's dries quick to clean another day!
If your Jude’s is really dirty or has picked up oils or grease, it’s best to wash it before your next cleaning. Otherwise, a thorough rinse in water and hang to dry is sufficient for the next use.
You can hand wash your Jude’s in the sink with any dish soap or detergent, or you can throw it in the washing machine in up to 200*F / 95* C hot water. Please note that we recommended washing your Jude’s with lint-free items, as lint and fluff can transfer onto the cloth from towels etc. and may cause streaking and pilling.
Soaking in or adding an oxy-type whitener to your wash is recommended to remove stains. We do not recommend using bleach, as bleach will deteriorate and shorten the life of your cloth.
DO NOT use fabric softeners!
Fabric softeners coat the fibres and may cause streaking and limit the absorbency. If this happens, wash your Jude’s again to remove the fabric softener.
HANG TO AIR DRY!
Don’t worry! Jude’s Miracle Cloths dry very quickly. Putting them in the dryer shortens the life of the cloth, may cause pilling, and will attract lint or fluff, which may cause streaking.
END OF LIFE: Dispose of with household waste.
Ethically made in Europe.
JUDE'S MIRACLE CLOTH