Luxuriously soft, organic cotton duvet covers that are sustainably produced from seed to consumer giving your body and mind the rest you deserve. HauteCoton's silky sateen duvet covers are soft to the touch and loomed to a 300-thread count, providing you comfort and quality any time of day.
These duvet covers will naturally soften over time as they are washed. Thoughtfully crafted for all seasons, this organic bedding will keep you feeling cool in spring and summer and warm and cozy in fall and winter.
MATERIALS: 100% premium organic cotton, pure coconut shells, GOTS approved dyes
The natural colour is made from un-dyed organic cotton giving you peace of mind that no chemicals and toxins were ever used in the process. They are so natural that you can even see the cotton seed embedded in your duvet covers. HauteCoton is passionate about zero waste so they partnered up with their manufacturer and are re-using local coconut shells as buttons, which are then hand-sewn, lining the bottom of your duvet cover.
All products are free from chlorine bleach, heavy metals, formaldehyde, aromatic solvents and they do not use any toxic colour fasteners to artificially lock in colour with chemicals.
- We recommend machine washing on a warm, gentle cycle with like colours.
- Use of environmentally friendly laundry products are ALWAYS recommended as conventional laundry detergents may use whiteners, such as bleaching agents, that can diminish the quality and true colour of your product.
- When drying, we recommend tumble-drying on low.
- If using an iron or steamer, set to low.
- For best results, promptly remove your linens from the washer and dryer upon completion of cycles.
END OF LIFE: With proper use + care these organic linens will last a long time; however, should they become unusable as intended we recommend repurposing the material as reusable cleaning cloths etc. They are fully compostable + biodegradable.
Ethically made in India.