This beautiful, handcrafted mini artisan board makes a great canvas for artisan cheeses, charcuterie, fresh cut veggies and more. The unique, slightly oblong design complete with a handle makes it a perfect choice from kitchen to table, only mini-sized. Each board is hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish and tied off with a waxed cotton tie for easy storage.
Made for cutting + serving, the mini artisan board is a great addition to any healthy kitchen.
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Lightweight + more durable than wood
- Consistent color and finish quality
- Fully reversible—cut on one side, serve on the other
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash for longer life
SIZE: 11"l x 6.25"w x 5/8"h
MATERIALS: Certified Organic, Sustainably Sourced + Biobased Bamboo, Water-based food grade adhesive, Food safe wood oil, Waxed Cotton Tie.
Free from Lacquers, Dyes, Heavy Metals, Petroleum, BPS + Phthalates, PFAS + Flourinated Chemicals, Formaldehyde.
USE: When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
END OF LIFE: 100% Compostable + biodegradable.
Ethically crafted in China.