Just two ingredients, literally. Cold-pressed organic rosehip oil brightens and deeply moisturizes while hyaluronic acid hydrates helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines for a hella good glow!
- The power-duo of rosehip oil + hyaluronic acid work together synergistically to hydrate AND moisturize, supporting the skin barrier for healthy skin
- Organic cold-pressed rosehip oil is rich in fatty acids, anti-inflammatory + antioxidant compounds, vitamins C + E which help even out the skin tone, improve elasticity + promote a healthy glow
- Hyaluronic acid attracts water to hydrate the skin to keep it smooth, soft, supple, + plump reducing the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles
- Organic, Cold-Pressed Rosehip Oil - Rich in fatty acids that help to brighten + regenerate the skin. Helps increase elasticity + moisture level in the skin reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Deeply hydrating, helping your skin look + feel more supple + plump since it can hold 1000x its weight in water. It regulates cell renewal, creates a moisture barrier for the skin, + helps to maintain your skin's elasticity.
IDEAL FOR: The perfect match for dry to normal, sensitive skin and rosacea.
SCENT: Has a light herbaceous scent from the rosehip oil.
SIZE: 30mL / 1oz glass treatment pump top bottle
INGREDIENTS: 100% Cold-Pressed Rosehip Oil*, Hyaluronic Acid.
Vegan. Formulated without any harsh chemicals, alcohols, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, fillers, GMOs or any other junk you don’t want on your skin.
USE: Always shake well before each use.
After cleansing, spritz face with Magical Mist or make sure face is damp. Then gently massage 1-2 pumps of serum on face and neck. For richer hydration, use 3-4 pumps.
For lighter hydration, add 1-2 drops of water (or a spritz of Magical Mist) to serum after pumping onto hand. Use daily, morning and night.
- How long does the product last? With daily use, one bottle should last about a month. Once opened the serum is good for 3 months and can be stored for up to 1-year unopened in a cool environment (like the fridge).
- Do I need to use a moisturizer with the serum? While most of the Hellow Joyous customers do not use a moisturizer with the serum, it depends on your skin type. We suggest trying it without moisturizer to see how your skin feels. If you want deeper hydration, you can use 3-4 pumps instead of 1-2. If you want it or find your skin needs it, then it’s totally fine to add moisturizer if you prefer.
- Is the serum safe for oily or acne-prone skin? Yes, the beauty of the serum is that you can modify it to your liking. If you want lighter hydration, simply add a few drops of water to the serum before applying to damp skin.
- Why is the serum not 100% certified organic? The rosehip oil is in this serum is certified organic because it's a product of agriculture. Hyaluronic acid is not a plant, therefore it cannot be USDA organic certified but it is ECOCERT approved.
END OF LIFE: Packaged in glass with a recyclable plastic lid and recyclable outer carton. Please separate the lid from bottle, clean and recycle all components.
Ethically small batch crafted in Canada.