Enjoy healthy skin glow with regular use of this effective, but gentle clay mask that does an excellent job of drawing out dirt and impurities that are deeply embedded in the skin. French green clay and green tea extract are high in natural anti-collagenase activities which are shown to decrease collagen loss by 47%, leaving you with a clearer, more youthful looking complexion.
- French Green Clay - Super absorption capabilities + ion-exchange capacity allow it to be great at attracting oils + debris to enhance or even change certain properties needed for specific applications such as clay masks, shampoos, and makeup.
- Kaolin Clay - A gentle + mild clay that is great base for a mineral mask for people that do not want a stripping mask. The absorptive properties of kaolin clay are not as strong as French green or pink clay.
- Green Tea Extract - Contains antioxidants, phytonutrients + limited amounts of amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. It contains a polyphenol called epigallocatechin gallate, that has been proven to help reduce inflammation.
Concentration of Key Actives: French Green Clay (38%), Kaolin Clay (60%), Green Tea Extract (2%)
SIZE: 20g / 0.71oz glass jar
IDEAL FOR: Oily and Combination Skin Types
INGREDIENTS: *Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Illite (French Green Clay), *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
* Non-GMO, ᵀ Organic
Cruelty Free. Vegan. Synthetic Free. Paraben Free. Traceable Ingredients.
USE: Mix 1 tbsp. of mask with a few drops of water or toner, until a thin paste is formed. Apply evenly onto face with mask brush, avoiding the eye area. Let dry for 8-10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat skin dry.
On average, each jar lasts 15 - 20 uses.
Test on patch of skin before applying to face. Keep out of reach of children and away from direction sunlight. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
In Customer Testing, Detox was shown to revive stressed and irritated skin, and absorb excess oil.
- 95% of users said they would recommend to a friend
- 83% of users said their skin looked noticeably brighter after one use
- 96% of users said this product helped to unclog pores and smooth skin
- Based on a survey with 25 participants
- Can I use Detox as a spot treatment? Yes! Detox can be used as a spot treatment instead of a full face mask.
- Can I use Detox or Soothe with Superfruit? Do they do the same thing? Both Detox and Soothe contain Kaolin Clay which pulls dirt and impurities deep from within the skin. Superfruit will exfoliate the surface of the skin while the actives resurface and brighten the skin tone. If using both in your routine, we recommend using Superfruit 2x per week and either Detox or Soothe 1x per week.
- How do I create the best mask consistency with Detox? Take your desired amount of clay powder and slowly add a few drops of water to get the desired consistency. For a thinner mask, use slightly more water.
- Can I only mix Detox with water? No! Detox can be mixed with a toner for an extra clarifying face mask, or you can mix it with an oil serum for added hydration.
- How many times a week should I use Detox? We recommend using Detox 2x a week. If you have oily skin, you can increase it up to 3x per week, and if you have dry skin, you can decrease it to 1x per week.
END OF LIFE: The paperboard package the product comes in is recyclable. Wash and dry glass jar for repurpose or recycle.
Ethically crafted in Canada.