Skip the synthetic silicones and breathe actual life into dry and damaged hair. Om has packed this epic deep conditioning treatment full of the good stuff - the very best oils, proteins and extracts. Coconut, pracaxi oil and tucuma butter work together to moisturize, detangle, shine and soften. Try it once on fine, thick and/or wavy hair, and you’ll never use another conditioner.
- Argan Oil - Treats split ends + tames frizziness to make your hair more manageable, while adding gloss + shine.
- Pracaxi Oil - Strengthen + mend hair fibres while increasing your hair's ability to hold moisture, all while adding shine + smoothness.
- Tucuma Seed Butter - Due to its high content of essential fatty acids, tucuma butter is able to penetrate the hair follicle with ease, making it an excellent moisturizer.
IDEAL FOR: All Hair Types
HAIR CONCERNS: Improves Dryness, Improves Texture
SCENT PROFILE: Fresh Coconut
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Seed Oil, Cocoa Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Astrocaryum (Tucuma) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Mentha Piperita (Pepperment) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Melissa Ocinalis (Melissa) Leaf Extract, Yucca Leaf Extract.
84% Organic. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free. Gluten Free. Pregnancy Safe. Cruelty Free. No Synthetic Fragrance or Colour.
HOW TO ENJOY: After shampooing, smooth over damp hair. Use a wide tooth comb to evenly disperse product throughout the hair. Leave in 5 to 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Full Size will last about 8 weeks using 1 dollop, once a week
Mini Size will last about 5 weeks using 1 dollop, once a week
Om Organics products do not use harsh preservatives and it is recommended they are used within 6 months of opening.
Om Organics products are crafted with organic materials. To ensure that the shelf life remains stable, tightly secure lids and store them in a cool, dark cabinet. Avoid extreme heat and sunlight. Always ensure hands are clean and avoid introducing water into the bottles and jars.
- When and how do I apply the hair mask? Apply the hair mask after shampooing. We recommend smoothing it all over the hair and then using a wide-tooth comb to distribute the product from roots to ends. Clip your hair out of the way while you do the rest of your in-shower routine.
- How often can I use the hair mask? Om's hair mask can be used once a week as a deep conditioning treatment or used after shampooing in place of a typical hair conditioner.
- Can the hair mask be applied to my scalp? Will it help with my dry, flakey scalp? The Coconut Milk Hair mask doubles as a nourishing scalp treatment. Massage it into the scalp and leave it on for 5-20 minutes before rinsing.
- I have thin hair, will this product weigh my hair down? Not at all. Although dry and curly hair types will especially benefit from this treatment, the hair mask has amazing benefits for fine hair. Whether your hair is thick or fine, it will be left feeling moisturized, smooth, and bouncy.
END OF LIFE: Wash and dry glass jar and lid to reuse or recycle.
Ethically small batch handcrafted in Canada.