Say no to toxic chemicals and make the switch to vegan, long-lasting, and sustainable condoms. The best condoms for sensitive skin or pH - these 100% natural latex condoms have no spermicide, dyes, fragrances, or other potentially nasty and irritating chemicals so you can feel confident about what's going inside your body.
Buttercup Condoms™ come in intuitive, always-right-side-up wrappers so the condom rolls on the right way every time. No teeth required to open, and no awkward fumbling to get it on. The best condom to use for your first time - or any time.
The iconic "3 Pack + Tin" features 3 ultra-thin, lubricated male Buttercup Condoms™, each in its own easy-open, no-tear (and recyclable) wrappers. And to keep your natural latex vegan condoms protected, you’ll also receive an exceptionally gorgeous, purse-ready, and reusable Lovability tin that holds up to 4 condoms.
Each condom is electronically triple-tested to ensure it's durable for your safety and peace of mind.
SIZE: Lovability's sustainable Buttercup Condoms come in one size and fit penis sizes medium to large (57mm wide x 190 mm long).
- Length - Lovability condoms are 7.4" long (unstretched), but have the capacity to stretch to over 15" long. They fit medium and large penises quite comfortably. For shorter penises, the condoms can still fit effectively; just don't unroll the condom all the way. The unrolled portion of the condom will sit like a ring on the base of the penis.
- Width - Lovability condoms are 2.2" wide. If a condom is loose around the base of the penis, it is too large and can slip off during intercourse. Make sure the condom fits snugly before use.
- All Natural Rubber Latex (80.17%) - tapped fresh at an an awesome farm-to-factory rubber plant/plantation in Malaysia. Once the trees are tapped, the condoms are made right away. No wait means no icky latex smell! Fresh is good.
- Silicone Oil (18.12%) - a hypo-allergenic, long-lasting lubricant of the highest grade
- Corn Starch + Magnesium Carbonate Powder (1.71%) - a natural material taken from corn kernels and inorganic material. Corn starch helps keep the latex from sticking to itself and make it easier to unroll, and the magnesium carbonate improves the tensile strength of the natural-latex rubber.
No dyes. No fragrances. No parabens. No detectable nitrosamines. No casein. No spermicide (nonoxynol-9). No gluten. NO PEGs (polyethylene glycol). No numbing agent (benzocaine). Non-GMO. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semen, vaginal secretions and blood can all transmit infectious organisms.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. DO NOT FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET. Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Do not reuse latex condoms.
- Store latex condoms in a cool, dry place (below 100ºF) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- If the rubber material is sticky or brittle or obviously damaged, do not use the condom.
- If the color is uneven or changed, do not use the condom.
- Make sure there is adequate lubrication. If you add lubricant, use a water-based one. DO NOT USE OIL-BASED LUBRICANTS, such as those made with petroleum jelly (e.g., Vaseline®), mineral oil, vegetable oil, or cold cream, as these may damage the condom.
END OF LIFE: Separate packaging and recycle. Dispose of used condoms as household waste.
Ethically made in Malaysia.