These biodegradable hydrogel eye masks help to visibly reduce puffiness, brighten and hydrate the delicate under eye area in just 10 minutes—without the need for excess plastic waste. The magic (well, its science) comes from Red Algae Extract, a potent antioxidant and hydrating ingredient that allows the masks to adhere to your skin and break down when you’re done using them. Also included is upcycled Avocado Extract, which helps brighten the appearance of dark circles and reduce the appearance of puffiness, leaving eyes that look refreshed, energized, and ready to take on the day.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Formulated for all skin types.
- Red Algae - Chondrus Crispus Extract (Red Algae) is a type of seaweed that is composed of amino acids that help keep the skin hydrated. The ingredient is also rich in antioxidants which help protect the skin from pollutants + environmental stressors. This is also what allows Brighter Days to be biodegradable while still having a jelly, light-weight texture.
- Avocado - Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract is a plant-derived fatty acid, which is skin conditioning. It softens + smooths the skin, and also acts as an emollient, making the external layers of the skin softer + improves the skin's hydration by reducing evaporation.
- Glycerin - Glycerin is such a small molecule it can penetrate through the skin barrier and to the dermis + stay there, plumping the skin from within. It is a humectant that slows down water loss from the skin with an excellent balance of skin penetration + retention characteristics in the dermis, even in situations where there is low water activity in the environment which otherwise would have dehydrated the skin.
- Sample - includes 1 set of two hydrogel patches, one for each eye
- Jar - includes 30 sets of two hydrogel patches (60 in total)
INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, *Chondrus Crispus Extract, Pentylene Glycol, *Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, *Cellulose Gum, *Sucrose, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, *Potassium Chloride, *Allantoin, *Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, *Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Calcium Lactate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate
* Non-GMO, ᵀ Organic
Vegan. Certified Cruelty-Free. Gluten-Free. Pregnancy + Breastfeeding Safe. Free from Parabens, SLS + SLES, Phthalates, Phenxyethanol, Mineral Oil, Formaldehydes, Artifical Colours + Scents and Silicones.
HOW TO ENJOY: Apply to clean skin and leave on for 10-20 minutes. Remove eye masks and gently pat any excess serum into skin. When finished, place the used hydrogels in warm-hot water for 10 minutes—they’ll dissolve and the water can simply be poured down the drain.
Do not apply directly on eye. Test on patch of skin before applying to face. Keep out of reach of children and away from direct sunlight. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Brighter Days is a bit too big for my under-eye area. What should I do? You can customize the size of your eye masks by simply trimming the corner end with your fingernail or a pair of scissors so it sits nicely in your under-eye area.
- My eye masks are slipping down. What should I do? Sometimes the excess serum on the eye mask can lead to a bit of slippage. We recommend patting in the excess serum so you get the most out of these amazing ingredients (similar to how you would pat in serums) and then reapply the hydrogel.
- Is Brighter Days pregnancy and breastfeeding safe? Yes, this product is safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding. We always recommend consulting with your healthcare provider first!
- Are there any environmental issues with dissolving the eye mask down the drain? There are no environmental issues with pouring the dissolved eye mask water down the drain. Think of it similar to a cleanser that is washed off after application.
- Where do the damaged avocados come from? The Avocado Fruit Extract is upcycled from damaged fruits in the food industry. By using this Avocado Fruit Extract, we help prevent damaged fruit from going to waste - plus you get all the moisturizing and skin-nourishing benefits of this fatty acid-rich fruit!
END OF LIFE: Paper board package the products comes in is recyclable. Wash and dry jar for recycle or repurpose.
Ethically made in Canada.