Dalcini Stainless steel food containers and kitchenware are built to last a lifetime. Use them at home in the fridge, freezer, and oven and when you're on the go at work, at school or at the park. These housewares are beautiful and they're built to last.
Use this container to store cold cuts, cheese, or any leftovers in the fridge as one large container or as a bento box by placing other products inside.
SIZE: 7.25 x 5.25 x 2.25" / 18 x 13 x 6cm
CAPACITY: 950ml / Holds 3.5 cups of food
MATERIAL: Food grade + medical grade stainless steel (201, 304 + 316)
There are many metal products on the market but what makes DALCINI™ Stainless products special is the purity. DALCINI™ Stainless is Seamless, Non-leaching, Dishwasher-safe, Freezer-safe, Oven-safe, Space-saving, Child-safe, No Hormone-disruptors, No Lead, No Aluminum, Sustainable, and Lifetime Warranty (against rust and odours).
- Leakproof - The containers are leak-proof, not liquid-proof. They have a tight seal, however, they are not designed for liquids such as soup. They are ideal for dry contents such as cheese, crackers, fruit and juicy contents like cut watermelon or pineapple, etc. When using thicker contents such as yogurt, we recommend using lunch bags that hold the contents upright to minimize any risk of a leak.
- Microwave - These are metal product and should never be used in a microwave.
- Oven - The containers can go in the oven up to 450 degrees (remove lids). These stainless steel products do heat up rapidly so we recommend reducing the temperature compared to cooking with glass.
- Refrigerator - The containers are excellent for storing all types of food, including the most fragrant or acidic foods. No more tomato stains or lingering food odours from traditional containers.
- Freezer - The containers can go in the freezer and are great for storing all types of food. For kids at school or even for work, freezing yogurt in a DALCINI™ Stainless container can work as a cold pack for the rest of your lunch and ensure your yogurt stays cold. Do not over fill.
- Washing - DALCINI™ Stainless products can be hand washed or put in the dishwasher top or bottom rack.
END OF LIFE: While these are designed to last a lifetime (and more), should a container become unusable or no longer useful it is 100% recyclable.
The DALCINI™ Stainless containers are infinitely recyclable unlike plastic, glass which have 5-7 recycles. The stainless steal is melted down, formed into sheets and is reformed into new products.
Ethically handcrafted in India.