Tongs in every size. No task is too large or too small when you have the right size of bamboo tongs to take on the flipping, turning, or serving.
Use the tiny bamboo tongs for those small pickups, from sugar cubes to bite-sized hors d’oeuvres. Use the small bamboo tongs for serving appetizers, handling cocktail garnishes and picking toast out of the toaster. Designed for outdoor grilling and indoor cooking alike, the large bamboo tongs are perfect for flipping over vegetable skewers, taking meat or fish off the grill, and serving up salads.
Made from USDA certified organic bamboo, each tong is hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish.
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight + more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant + anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- Tiny - 6.5" long
- Small - 9" long
- Large - 12" long
MATERIALS: Certified Organic, Sustainably Sourced + Biobased Bamboo, Food safe wood oil
Free from Lacquers, Dyes, Heavy Metals, Petroleum, BPS + Phthalates, PFAS + Flourinated Chemicals, Formaldehyde.
USE: When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with a natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
END OF LIFE: 100% Compostable + biodegradable.
Ethically crafted in China.