The bamboo spork is a great item to carry when you travel or are eating on-the-go. This versatile all-in-one utensil is hand-shaped from a single piece of organic bamboo. You'll want a spork in your travel kit, at work, in your car, in your purse and more.
Hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish, this bamboo spork is naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial and won't scratch your dinnerware. They are naturally lightweight and more durable than wood, and of course reusable.
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight + more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant + anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
SIZE: 3.5" long
MATERIALS: Certified Organic, Sustainably Sourced + Biobased Bamboo, Food safe wood oil
Free from Lacquers, Dyes, Heavy Metals, Petroleum, BPS + Phthalates, PFAS + Flourinated Chemicals, Formaldehyde.
USE: When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with a natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
END OF LIFE: 100% compostable + biodegradable.
Ethically crafted in China.