The bamboo ‘Give it a Rest’ spoon is the ultimate answer to the question of where to put it. This bamboo oval-shaped spoon has a small patented bump (a unique characteristic of how bamboo grows) on its back that keeps the business end from touching the surface when set on counters and stoves. Each spoon is made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, hand-burnished to a naturally-smooth finish.
Bambu's ‘Give it a Rest’ spoon is a combination of a spoon rest and a kitchen spoon. This patented design elevates the spoon head off the counter, leaving your surfaces splotch-free.
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight + more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant + anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
SIZE: 12" long
MATERIALS: Certified Organic, Sustainably Sourced + Biobased Bamboo, Food safe wood oil
Free from Lacquers, Dyes, Heavy Metals, Petroleum, BPS + Phthalates, PFAS + Flourinated Chemicals, Formaldehyde.
USE: When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with a natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
END OF LIFE: 100% compostable + biodegradable.
Ethically crafted in China.