These baby feeding spoons are a healthy alternative to plastic. Perfect for parents looking for all-natural alternatives for their little ones.
Designed with both parents and babies in mind, the handle is large enough for parents' hands and the spoon end is made small enough for babies and small children's mouths. Recommended for 6 months and up.
Includes 2 feeding spoons.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Lightweight + more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant + anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
SIZE: 6.5" long
MATERIALS: Certified Organic, Sustainably Sourced Bamboo, Food Safe Wood Oil
Free from Lacquers, Dyes, Heavy Metals, Petroleum, BPS + Phthalates, PFAS + Flourinated Chemicals, Formaldehyde.
USE: When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with a natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
Always use with adult supervision, never leave child unattended while using and dispose of at the first signs of damage.
END OF LIFE: 100% Compostable + biodegradable.
Ethically crafted in China.