A clean and vibrant beard balm for the educated man. Crafted with the optimal blend of fine essential oils, nourishing shea butter and just enough beeswax for a comfortable, controlled finish. Revive and refine even the most afflicted beard with the Balsam Eclipse blend.
Use this beard balm to define shape, add structure and help eliminate flakes, dryness and itching with up to 24 hours of moisturizing benefit.
- Thinning Beards
- Longer Beards
- Reactive Skin
- Bushy Beards
- Dull Skin + Facial Hair
- Controls - Provides comfortable hold, giving weight to wayward whiskers
- Protect + Recover - Seals hair cuticle + replenishes lost oils
- Nourishes - Rich in Vitamin D
- Improves Mental Clarity - Black Pepper Seed essential oil is known to clear the mind + restore inspiration
- Complexion Renewal - Lavender essential oil works to brighten + balance uneven dermal pigmentation
- Awakens - Balsam essential oil naturally uplifts + energizes the senses
IDEAL FOR: Normal to dry skin types
SIZE: 50ml / 1.7oz amber glass jar
INGREDIENTS: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Abies Balsamea Needle(Balsam Canada) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil* *Certified Organic
100% Organic. Non-Comedogenic.
- Using the back of a fingernail, deposit a small amount of product into the palm of your hand.
- Warm the balm by rubbing your hands together until the product is soft and evenly distributed.
- Starting at the neck and working upwards toward the jaw, massage the softened balm into the skin underneath. Apply through to the ends of the beard. Continue by “raking” the remaining product through the beard with the fingertips, using downwards stokes.
- Finish off with a beard brush, to help remove dead skin cells and encourage even product distribution.
- Further shaping may be completed with beard comb as desired.
END OF LIFE: Paper box product arrives in is recyclable. Separate and wash empty glass jar and lid for recycle.
Ethically handcrafted in small batches in Canada.