This soothing milk cleanser for sensitive skin is formulated with a melange of aloe vera, black tea and niacinamide to calm and balance your skin.
Its gentle, yet effective, cream smooth formula easily breaks down makeup and impurities without stripping your skin of its natural moisture.
How it helps:
- Minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores with niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- Reduces the look of fine lines + wrinkles with antioxidant-rich polyphenols + caffeine from black tea
- Soothes + moisturizes with aloe vera juice
- Nourishes with vitamins E + K + Omega 6 rich apricot kernel oil to reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Brightens your complexion with refreshing pink grapefruit + blood orange
SIZE: 50ml / 1.7oz
INGREDIENTS: Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT Oil), *Glyceryl Stearate, *Coco-Caprylate, *Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, **Phenethyl Alcohol, **Pentylene Glycol, **Propanediol, *Lauryl Glucoside, *Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol
*Vegetable wax, **100% Natural based preservative
Free from SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, or other questionable ingredients. Crulety free.
Dermatologist + clinically tested, hypoallergenic + non-irritating.
For sensitive skin, always do a patch test first.
USE: Dampen skin with warm water and massage a few pumps of cleanser on your face and neck area. Allow the warmth of the water to open and cleanse your pores.
- TIP 1 - Apply on a dampened Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge for a deeper clean!
- TIP 2 - Mix with the Face Foam cleanser for a creamy, foamy cleanse.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycling.
Ethically made in Canada.