||5-10 Business Days
Featuring Australian pink clay, this beautifying and gentle cleansing salt bar is rich in minerals with natural moisturizing butters and oils to help soften and rejuvenate the skin. The luxurious creamy lather carries a bright citrus and floral scent and is adorned with pyramid crystals.
Sea Salt Soap Features + Benefits:
- Sea salt is a natural humectant, drawing moisture to skin and helping to retain it resulting in soft skin without skin being left feeling greasy.
- A gentle exfoliator to slough off dead skin cells and promote skin rejuvenation resulting in smoother softer skin.
- Ancient Greeks and Romans both used warm seawater as a therapy to help them relax. It is known that bathing with sea salt not only helps you relax but provides psychological benefits and improves quality of sleep.
- Sea salt is a natural detoxifier, as the salt absorbs the toxins from the skin.
- Antiseptic effects, clear pores, draw out impurities, absorb excess oil, and calm inflammation. Black Lava and Granite Spa Stones are especially beneficial with the added activated charcoal for extra detoxification.
- They are long lasting, longer than other natural soaps.
- The salt makes for a harder bar, so they don’t break apart or get gooey in the shower.
- They are very moisturizing, so you don’t have that dry itchy feeling after your shower.
- The salt creates a creamy dense lather and is very gently exfoliating.
- The shape is very easy to hold in the shower while massaging on your body to get your daily exfoliation.
- Calm inflammation and itchy skin conditions, tone the skin and absorb excess oils.
INGREDIENTS: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Racemosa (Grapefruit) Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea Cubeba) Oil, Alumina Silicate (Pink Clay), Kaolin.
USE: For cleansing in bath or shower, as a facial cleanser or shaving soap. Apply to damp skin, lather and massage into skin, rinse with warm water. Keep elevated from water and dry in between uses.
Ethically made in Canada.