This cozy Milk Jar candle, formerly known as Sweater Weather, is scented with delicious maple butter that will make you want to curl up in a big comfy knit.
The perfect staging-scent if you're selling your house, or if you're not selling your house. Just go ahead and light the candle and enjoy.
SCENT PROFILE: Warm Maple Butter
SIZE: 8 oz reusable glass jar
BURN TIME: 40-45 hours
INGREDIENTS: Natural coconut soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oils, double-ply wood wick
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area, away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing).
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Trim your wick to 2-3mm before each light. A wick trimmer works best.
- Make sure your candle is at room temperature before lighting to avoid tunnelling.
- When first burning your candle, keep it lit for at least 1 hour and allow the burn pool to reach the edge of the glass.
- If your flame is ever too big, blow it out, trim it and relight for a proper flame.
- Do not pour wax out, or swirl it around the edge to improve the height of your flame.
- Soot on your jar? Take a dry paper towel and wipe it off to have your candle table-ready.
- Always follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on the bottom of your candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
END OF LIFE: Put glass jar in the freezer to pop out the bottom, or place it in boiling water to melt out the remaining wax and wick clip to dispose /recycle or wash it out with hot soapy water and reuse the glass for a drinking vessel, succulent pot or anything your creative self desires.
Ethically crafted in Canada.