If your pre-sun skin gets all the attention, you’re missing out. This refreshing and restorative mist soothes and rehydrates skin that’s been over-exposed to heat or wind. Combining aloe vera, peppermint water and coconut water to give your body a cool and replenishing drink. Toss it easily into your beach bag. It’s great for both face and body, and kids love it.
- Aloe Vera Juice - Lightweight, skin soothing and hydrating
- Coconut Water - Excellent for instantly re-hydrating the skin and providing a fresh glow
- Peppermint Water - Provides a gentle cooling sensation (a major relief for over-exposed skin)
IDEAL FOR: All Skin Types.
- Reduces Redness
- Improves Hydration
- Repairs Skin
SIZE: 105ml / 3.7oz glass spray bottle
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Amino Esters-1, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Etract, Ocimum Basilicum Flower/Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa Leaf Extract, Corallina Ocinalis Extract.
100% Organic. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free. Gluten Free. Pregnancy Safe. Cruelty Free. No Synthetic Fragrance. No Synthetic Colour.
USE: Mist over body as often as needed.
- This mist can be just as beneficial for our skin in the winter as it is in the summer. Apply this mist after a day of skiing in the cold wind to help soothe irritation. The calming effects of the aloe vera can help reduce irritation and the coconut water can help replenish some lost hydration from the cold temps.
- It feels great as a face mist and is very refreshing. Perimenopausal women would find this mist especially lovely.
- It’s totally normal for this mist to tingle a little bit after applying it. The peppermint water is cooling and has a slight tingling effect on the skin, especially after a day in the sun.
END OF LIFE: Wash a reuse or separate bottle and spray top for recycle.
Ethically made in Canada.