This deeply aromatic, herbal massage oil is carefully crafted to promote relaxation and ease tension in the body.
As it absorbs into the skin, Camphor increases local blood flow, helping to reduce discomfort and inflammation. Then there's Wintergreen, acting as a natural analgesic and furthering pain relief. Finally, Pine swoops in to help decrease swelling, tenderness, and pain within any sore muscles.
Take a deep breath and relax with this nurturing massage oil blend.
- Wintergreen - Research shows that wintergreen oil has the ability to act like a natural analgesic (pain reducer), antiarthritic, antiseptic and astringent.
- Pine - Stimulates blood flow to help decrease swelling, tenderness and pain within sore muscles or joints associated with inflammation.
- Camphor - Used topically to increase local blood flow which reduces pain and inflammation.
INGREDIENTS: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cocoa Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gaultheria Fragrantissima (Wintergreen) Oil, Pinus Sylvestrus (Pine) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Oil, Vitamin E.
USE: Start by pouring a little massage oil into your hands, rubbing them together to gently warm the oil.
- HEAD & NECK: Start with their head. Gently massage the scalp using firm, circular motions with your fingers and move your hands gently over the top of their scalp, down the back of the head and into the nape of the neck.
- SHOULDERS & BACK: Work for your hands slowly outward toward the shoulders. Then, place your hands on either side of the shoulders and roll your hands backward and forwards, applying pressure. It’s now time to move to the upper back muscles.
- HANDS & ARMS: Press into the palm and use pressure moving outward towards the side of the hand. Then move onto the arms and use long, smooth strokes using fingers and palms from the wrist to the shoulder.
- FEET & LEGS: Stroke the top of the foot with your thumb using long, slow and firm movements from the tips of the toes to the ankle.
END OF LIFE: Wash + recycle packaging.
Ethically made in Canada.