Morning light is streaming through the trees as the soft smell of coconut and hibiscus stirs to meet the day. A slight tang of pineapple really wakes the senses.
SCENT PROFILE: Pineapple, Coconut + Hibiscus
SIZE: 10oz glass jar
BURN TIME: 50-55 hours
INGREDIENTS: Natural coconut soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oils, double-ply wood wick.
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- During the first light, you may need to hold your lighter or match to your wick for several seconds until the combustion process of the candle is stabilized and the fuel from the wax keeps the flame alight.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If your candle has tunnelled, you can fix it by scooping out the wax that is stuck to the glass with a spoon. Scoop enough out to the level of the melt pool or below to prevent further drowning of the wick.
- Try not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else) fall into the candle.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
END OF LIFE: Put glass jar in the freezer to pop out the bottom, or place it in boiling water to melt out the remaining wax and wick clip to dispose /recycle or wash it out with hot soapy water and reuse the glass for a drinking vessel, succulent pot or anything your creative self desires.
Ethically made in Canada.
MILK JAR CANDLE CO.