A Canadian winter essential.
A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps in the development of bones ad teeth. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
WHY TAKE IT:
- If you work indoors or wear sunscreen, since our bodies convert sunshine into vitamin D.
- If you live anywhere north of the 37th parallel since the Northern hemisphere does not get strong
enough sunlight for sufficient vitamin D production.
- If you are looking for good bone and teeth health.
- Because the majority of North Americans are vitamin D deficient and it’s impossible to get through diet.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
As vitamin D needs vary, we suggest you get a blood test so your healthcare provider can recommend the right dose for you.
INGREDIENTS: Each vegan capsule contains - Organic Portobello Mushroom (1000 IU Vitamin D) (25mcg), Organic Quinoa (42mg) Organic Spinach.
USE: Children 6-12 years, adolescents 13-17 years, and adults take one (1) capsule, with food, per day.
Package contains 62 vegan capsules, 500mg each.
END OF LIFE: Wash and separate packaging for recycle.
Ethically crafted in Canada.