We fell in love with this whipped body butter by the light of a vanilla moon!
This decadent body cream is packed to the brim with fresh, nutritious plant oils and butters to keep your skin happy. Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter (look at all that butter!), Coconut, and Babassu Oil come together to make this whipped body butter perfectly luxurious.
With a soft scent of vanilla and coconut that lingers just enough to keep you smiling throughout the day, this whipped body butter has the natural moisture your skin craves.
- Aloe Vera Juice - Lightweight, skin soothing and hydrating.
- Mango Butter - Rich in vitamins A, C and E plus beta-carotene. Mangoes are a wonderful source of skin-healing antioxidants to rejuvenate your skin.
- Babassu Oil - Babassu oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that make it great for your skin and hair. It’s also anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- Vanilla - Vanilla Bean Extract contains Vanillin, a polyphenol with powerful anti-oxidant properties.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetareth 20, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Aloe Barabdensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Geogard, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract.
1. Place a quarter-size amount into the palm of your hand.
2. Rub the butter between your palms for a few seconds to warm it up.
3. Use both hands to massage the butter on to a small area of skin in gentle circular motions.
4. Repeat the above steps as needed to cover your entire body. Be more generous on areas of thick skin, such as your elbows or knees.
When To Apply:
- Immediately after exiting a bath or shower, while your skin is still damp.
- Before Exercising - If you’re exposing your skin to the elements (think: jogging in the park or around the block), prep your skin beforehand with a lightweight moisturizer. If the weather is particularly chilly, this can help reduce the dryness that may occur once your workout session has ended.
- After Shaving - In addition to removing unwanted body hair, shaving also removes the top layer of surface cells similar to an exfoliator. To help protect newly exposed skin from dryness, as well as soothe any razor irritation, apply a body lotion after shaving.
- Before Bed - Moisture is pulled out of the skin as we sleep, so prep yourself by applying a body lotion or moisturizer right before bed. Besides, soft and smooth skin is always a nice feeling as you slip into the sheets.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycle.
Ethically made in Canada.