Featuring the gorgeous harvest notes of juicy peach flesh, blood orange, lemon myrtle and sticky raspberry jam with the addition of complex layers of spices like star anise, crushed cloves and nutmeg on a base of fragrant musk and faint vanilla for a perfectly balanced homage to the changing of the seasons.
Made with all natural, plant based ingredients to ensure a safe and clean burn. Hand poured into a glass whiskey tumbler. Using only the best natural ingredients to give you gentle drifting scents in your space.
BURN TIME: 65+ hours
MATERIALS: 100% pure soy wax, pure essential oils, lead-free cotton wick.
USE: Give your new Tumbler Jar candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar.
- Never move or leave soy candles unattended while burning.
- Re-trim the wick before every use to 1/4 inch.
- Burn soy candles long enough to ensure even burn pool.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Burn in a draft-free area, and away from children and pets.
- Keep soy candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources...They will melt!
- Always place soy candles on or in a non-combustible, heat-resistant base set on a level, stable surface.
END OF LIFE: Clean glass jar + repurpose as drinking glass, mini plant pot, or whatever creative use you have.
Ethically made in Canada.