A composition of sultry sandalwood, oud and acacia, ever so softened by warmed vanilla and tonka.
Made with all natural, plant based ingredients to ensure a safe and clean burn. Hand poured into a glass whiskey tumbler. Using only the best natural ingredients to give you gentle drifting scents in your space.
BURN TIME: 65+ hours
MATERIALS: 100% pure soy wax, pure essential oils, lead-free cotton wick.
USE: Give your new Tumbler Jar candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar.
- Never move or leave soy candles unattended while burning.
- Re-trim the wick before every use to 1/4 inch.
- Burn soy candles long enough to ensure even burn pool.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Burn in a draft-free area, and away from children and pets.
- Keep soy candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources...They will melt!
- Always place soy candles on or in a non-combustible, heat-resistant base set on a level, stable surface.
END OF LIFE: Clean glass jar + repurpose as drinking glass, mini plant pot, or whatever creative use you have.
Ethically made in Canada.