Saffron is prized as one of the most luxurious spices in the world. Threads of this precious spice open this scent with aromatic, delicate warmth while rich, resinous cardamom pods and woody tonka bean create a creamy base. A pinch of Clove, cinnamon and lemongrass create a spicy scent escape that is warm, inviting, and unique.
Made with all natural, plant based ingredients to ensure a safe and clean burn. Hand poured into a glass whiskey tumbler. Using only the best natural ingredients to give you gentle drifting scents in your space.
BURN TIME: 65+ hours
MATERIALS: 100% pure soy wax, pure essential oils, lead-free cotton wick.
USE: Give your new Tumbler Jar candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar.
- Never move or leave soy candles unattended while burning.
- Re-trim the wick before every use to 1/4 inch.
- Burn soy candles long enough to ensure even burn pool.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Burn in a draft-free area, and away from children and pets.
- Keep soy candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources...They will melt!
- Always place soy candles on or in a non-combustible, heat-resistant base set on a level, stable surface.
END OF LIFE: Clean glass jar + repurpose as drinking glass, mini plant pot, or whatever creative use you have.
Ethically made in Canada.