A beautiful stacking Bracelet made with 8mm gemstone and cedar wood beads.
- Turquoise - serves as a reminder to be grateful for all that is good in our lives and in our world, and to express that gratitude. It promotes self-realization and assists creative problem solving. It is also a symbol of friendship.
- Cedar Wood - used for the creation of sacred spaces, and cleansing negative atmospheres. Cedar wood is often used to cleanse, heal, and protect.
USE: Although quality materials are used to construct each piece, we strongly suggest you care for your jewellery with the following tips:
- Avoid bathing or swimming in your jewellery, it can cause damage to beads and weaken the elasticity of your bracelets over time. Especially in salt water or chlorinated pools.
- Lotions, sunscreens, and perfumes can damage some gemstones, put your jewellery on after you’ve let all your skin care products dry.
- Never apply perfume or lotions onto pearl jewellery
- When putting your bracelets on: roll them over your hand slowly, instead of over stretching the elastic to pull them over your fist
- Store your jewellery in the cotton pouch provided or in another soft fabric pouch, felt lined box
- Keep your jewellery out of direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Wearing your jewellery on a sunny day - Totally Fine! Leaving your jewellery on a sunny windowsill, or out in direct sun for a long time - Not OK.
- Some crystals are colour sensitive to natural light (remember they’ve been forming underground for a loooooong time) and extended periods of time under direct sunlight can cause partial or complete colour fade
Ethically crafted in Canada.