Shields baby’s skin from UVA and UVB rays.
This pediatric dermatologist recommended, baby safe sunscreen is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes. Enriched with leading safe ingredients, the non-nano clear Zinc Oxide, with added cooling Aloe and conditioning Vitamin E, provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays, leaving little to no white cast.
What Makes Think Baby Sunscreen a safer alternative?
- BPA Free
- Mineral based non-nano clear Zinc Oxide
- Non-Aerosol + Biodegradable
- Applies + absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Reef Safe
- Water Resistant up to 80 minutes
- Paraben free
- Pediatrician-dermatologist tested
With a cleaner, healthier science-led purpose, Thinksport's mission is to create products with unyielding standards for efficacy that support the wellness of our consumers, their families and our global community.
SIZE: 89ml / 3oz squeeze tube made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates.
- Active Ingredient - Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
- Inactive Ingredients - Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Glyceryl Abietate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Sulfate, Carica Papya Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chineesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glyceryl Caprylate
USE: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours when exposed to sun.
END OF LIFE: Wash and recycle.
Ethically made in the USA.