After consuming their fair share of Carnation hot chocolate packets (as children, of course...), the team behind Soul Chocolate felt it was their duty to make an elevated version of the instant hot chocolate mix.
Crack one of these open after a winter day of chores or adventuring. This hot chocolate makes a great campfire companion, even rivalling that of s'mores:)
Each pouch makes a 10oz mug of hot chocolate.
SIZE: 40g net weight
TASTING NOTES: This hot chocolate is made using organic coconut sugar for its deep, molasses like flavour, and organic cacao sourced from the Oko Caribe in the Dominican Republic. Skim milk powder is added to make a creamier mouthfeel, and salt is added to balance acidity and pull out those tasty flavours.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Cacao, Skim Milk Powder, Salt.
1) Simply tear open one of these pouches
2) Pour into your favourite mug (10oz is ideal for optimal flavour)
3) Top off with hot water
4) Stir like crazy until fully dissolved
5) Optional - Add whipped cream or marshmallows. Maybe even a little cinnamon.
6) Really Optional - Create a slurry using the hot chocolate powder and a little cold milk, then top off with boiling water. This step is sure to bring back memories!
END OF LIFE: The pouch is printed with soy ink made from compostable material that will break down into workable material with or without the assistance of oxygen:)
Ethically made in Canada.