Vinegar is known for its powerful cleansing properties that fight stains, buildup, + odors. However, it’s also known for its off-putting “vinegary” smell.
Combining the popular No. 247 scent with vinegar, this multipurpose product gets glassware to sparkle, easily removes bathtub film, effectively tackles messes + odours in the kitchen, and more.
SCENT PROFILE: No. 247 is a fresh blend of eucalyptus with notes of pine and hints of rose, lily of the valley, bergamot, ylang-ylang and thyme. You may also notice hints of musk and lavender.
SIZE: 475ml / 16oz
INGREDIENTS: Deionized water, corn-derived vinegar, essential oils, + phthalate-free fragrance.
Nontoxic, biodegradable, + allergen-free. Colour and texture may vary with natural ingredients. Free of petroleum, chlorine bleach, ammonia, phosphate, and artificial colour. Cruelty-free. No animal by-products.
Laundry - Remove pesky odors from fabrics that just won't come out in the wash. For all washable fabrics including wool, silk, blends, + more.
- Presoak in warm water with 1 capful of Scented Vinegar in a Wash Tub Basin or bowl before laundering.
- Adding Scented Vinegar to the wash will help neutralize odors, brighten colors, and reduce lint and static cling.
Home - Use to clean and deodorize surfaces, glassware, and household appliances, including refrigerators and microwaves. Safe for all surfaces except marble and limestone.
- To clean and deodorize surfaces + household items, wet a Lint Free Cleaning Cloth with Scented Vinegar + wipe.
- To clean washing machines + dishwashers, run a long full cycle with hot water and add ½ cup Scented Vinegar and 2 capfuls of All Purpose Bleach Alternative.
- Prevent spotty glassware by using Scented Vinegar as a rinse aid along with Dish Detergent.
- Mop hardwood floors with ¼ cup Scented Vinegar and 1 gallon hot water.
- Scented Vinegar will break down uric acid to remove the odor, which makes it excellent for cleaning litterboxes + soiled carpets.
- Soap scum is a film or residue caused by calcium, other minerals, + soap. It is often found in tubs, sinks, + shower rooms. Similarly, limescale is a calcium deposit caused by evaporated hard water and is often found in teakettles, coffeepots, faucets, + bathtubs. A mixture of All-Purpose Bleach Alternative + Scented Vinegar is most effective for removing the buildup of both soap scum and limescale.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycling.
Ethically made in the USA.