Protect those paws from cracks and dryness.
This silky, buttery soft cream melts into your skin, delivering instant relief from dry, cracked hands.
Naturally rich in healing proteins, this hand treatment absorbs fully (no greasy hands here!), delivering deep moisture and repairing damaged skin.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil - The smell of sandalwood immediately leads to your mood becoming all the more pleasant.
- Cupuacu Butter - Improves the appearance of prematurely aging and thinning skin while being a superior moisturizer.
- Babassu Seed Oil - Babassu oil contains vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that is essential for the proper functioning of the skin.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, dl-Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oats, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil.
1. Place a small amount Into the palm of your hand.
2. Rub the cream between your palms for a few seconds to warm it up.
3. Massage the cream into your hands in gentle circular motions.
When To Apply:
- Immediately after exiting a bath or shower, while your skin is still damp.
- Anytime throughout the day, especially after hand washing.
- Before bed. Moisture is pulled out of the skin as we sleep, so prep yourself by applying a hand cream right before bed. Besides, soft and smooth skin is always a nice feeling as you slip into the sheets.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycle or save + repurpose.
Ethically made in Canada.