Well Kept’s staple product – the safety razor – may seem intimidating at first, but we promise in practice it really isn’t. With its single blade the safety razor is more precise and needs only to be run over your skin once, rather than numerous times. It causes less irritation and provides a close shave.
Three great reasons to make the switch:
- Superior shave with reduced irritation & ingrown hairs thanks to a single blade design. It is the additional blades in other razors that remove a thin layer of skin which leads to razor burn and ingrown hairs.
- Sustainable, plastic free alternative that is entirely recyclable.
- More cost effective in the long run, this razor is made to last and replacement blades are very inexpensive.
And if you weren’t convinced yet, these razors can be used with a shave oil, allowing you to shave and moisturize simultaneously.
One stainless steel blade included.
MATERIAL: Solid brass with lead free polyurethane coating.
USE: Can be used to shave any areas you wish to remove hair. This safety razor has weight to it so ZERO pressure is needed to get a close shave. When shaving over sensitive areas such as the shin bone, grasp razor as lightly as possible. Compatible with all double edge razor blades, please handle blades with care.
Tips + Tricks for a Successful Shaving Experience:
- help open pores by showering or soaking in warm water
- gently exfoliate before shaving
- apply ZERO pressure
- take your time
Further details can be found at the following links:
How to assemble a safety razor
How to shave with a safety razor
END OF LIFE: Razor and steel blades are recyclable. We do recommend disposing of used blades in a metal blade bank and recycling once full.
Ethically made in Canada.