Easily wrap cut fruits & vegetables, herbs, cheese, and cover bowls. The Variety Wrap really does it all.
Squeeze Abeego beeswax food wrap around your foods and bowls, store in the fridge, and keep fresh food for a long time.
Keeps Food Fresh - Like a peel or rind, Abeego protects and breathes. It shields food from air, light + moisture, while letting off-gas escape, creating the perfect environment to extend the life of food.
Simple + Plastic Free - Every ingredient comes from the earth. Rest easy; Abeego is easy to use when you need it and disappears without a trace when you’re done.
Protective. Breathable. Plastic-Free.
- 1 Small Wrap 18 cm x 18 cm (7” x 7”)
- 1 Medium Wrap 25 cm x 25 cm (10” x 10”)
- 1 Large Wrap 33 cm x 33 cm (13” x 13”)
INGREDIENTS: Made with beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth.
Abeego’s hand-picked ingredients offer a powerful synergy to Keep Food Alive. The complexity of the formula is what makes these wraps so simple to use. It’s the easy way you’ve always wanted food wrap to function.
- WRAP - Self-adhesive and size-variant, Abeego beeswax food wrap squeezes around anything. From bunches of herbs, half-cut onions, blocks of cheese, homemade bread, and everything in between, your food is in good hands.
- WASH: Cold water and eco-friendly soap are your keys to long-lasting Abeego. If unsoiled, simply fold and put away.
- REUSE: With regular use and proper care, Abeego will last you at least a year. That’s countless foods saved & meals rescued.
END OF LIFE: When the day comes, Abeego is 100% compostable. Better yet, cut it into strips and repurpose as firestarters or twist ties for the garden. Relive the magic of new Abeego all over again.
Ethically made in Canada.