These sustainable bamboo utensils provide a lightweight, long-lasting alternative to disposable silverware. In addition, each carrying case is made from recycled plastic water bottles! Keep a set in your bag, glove compartment, lunch box or desk, and see how many disposable utensils you can pass by.
RePETe utensil holders give plastic bottles a second shot at a useful life – and an opportunity to stay out of our landfills. Made out of Repreve, it lets plastic reincarnate into something kinder and gentler.
- Replaces 1300 single-use utensils throughout the useful life.
- Carbiner added for extra utility usage with a secure hook-and-loop closure.
- Heat + stain resistant, strong + lightweight material.
- Hand finished with a food safe coating.
- Each set Includes a Fork, Knife, Spoon, and Set of Chopsticks.
MATERIAL: Made of natural, responsibly sourced bamboo. Package made from recycled PET - Certified Repreve Yarn made from 100% post-consumer waste recycled plastic bottles.
Dimensions: Package: 8.5"H x 1.85"W x 1.13" D
Utensil length: 7"H
USE: Hand wash with soap and water after use is recommended, but will sustain the dishwasher.
END OF LIFE: Bamboo utensils are biodegradable + compostable.
Ethically made goods.
C$4.00 Excl. tax