A beautiful stacking Bracelet made with 8mm gemstone and cedar wood beads.
- Moss Agate - a stone of new beginnings. Refreshes the soul and enables you to see beauty in all you behold. It inspires new ideas after periods of stagnation. It attracts abundance in wealth and improves self-esteem. Develops strength and the ability to get along with others. Inspires new ideals after periods of stagnation. Moss Agate promotes self-expression and communication. Balances the emotions, releasing fear and stress.
- African Turquoise - helps us to see the need for development and metamorphosis, and provides the balance and confidence necessary to further the process of self-development. It’s called the “Stone of Evolution” and it encourages growth, development and positive change.
- Aquamarine - helps connect with your higher self and bring in new awareness from a place of connection to your soul and higher realms. Promotes self-expression and helps you connect with your inner power. Sharpens intuition, and opens clairvoyance.
- Cedar Wood - used for the creation of sacred spaces, and cleansing negative atmospheres. Cedar wood is often used to cleanse, heal, and protect.
USE: Although quality materials are used to construct each piece, we strongly suggest you care for your jewellery with the following tips:
- Avoid bathing or swimming in your jewellery, it can cause damage to beads and weaken the elasticity of your bracelets over time. Especially in salt water or chlorinated pools.
- Lotions, sunscreens, and perfumes can damage some gemstones, put your jewellery on after you’ve let all your skin care products dry.
- Never apply perfume or lotions onto pearl jewellery
- When putting your bracelets on: roll them over your hand slowly, instead of over stretching the elastic to pull them over your fist
- Store your jewellery in the cotton pouch provided or in another soft fabric pouch, felt lined box
- Keep your jewellery out of direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Wearing your jewellery on a sunny day - Totally Fine! Leaving your jewellery on a sunny windowsill, or out in direct sun for a long time - Not OK.
- Some crystals are colour sensitive to natural light (remember they’ve been forming underground for a loooooong time) and extended periods of time under direct sunlight can cause partial or complete colour fade
Ethically crafted in Canada.