A cup of Purple Jasmine is fresh and delicate. The enchanting fragrance of real jasmine blossoms creates the perfect pairing of tea and flowers. Full of Purple Tea super-antioxidant health benefits!
WHY PURPLE TEA?
- A Brand New Tea Experience - Did you know that all tea comes from the jade green leaves of the tea tree… except for Purple Tea? This unique cultivar yields beautiful, vibrant purple leaves! The leaves are purple because they contain super anti-oxidants called anthocyanins. These are the same antioxidants found in other purple plants like blueberries, acai and pomegranates.
- Purple Tea Health Benefits - Purple Tea leaves have more antioxidants than any other tea leaf! The leaves have anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer properties and reduce cholesterol, boost cognitive function and help to prevent colds and flus. And because of how this tea is produced, it has half the caffeine of green tea.
- Supports Small-Scale Farmers - Fairly traded and farmer-direct, drinking JusTea’s Purple Leaf Tea directly benefits Kenyan farming families. They work with small-scale tea farmers, providing new opportunities for sustainable growth and employment for their families with a focus on ethical, natural and quality tea.
- Voted Best Tasting Tea - JusTea’s Purple Tea has won major awards for its flavour, packaging design, and health benefits! With very low caffeine content, you can enjoy Purple Tea anytime of day, brewed hot or over ice!
TASTING NOTES: Light + Floral, Spring Jasmine + Honey.
INGREDIENTS: Jasmine Green Tea, Kenyan Purple Tea, Jasmine Blossoms, Cornflower Blossoms.
Gluten Free + Vegan Friendly. Low Caffeine, 17 mg caffeine/cup
USE: Add 1 teaspoon of tea or 1 tea bag to a cup of boiling water (175°F). Let steep for 4 minutes before removing the tea. For a second cup, resteep the tea for 8 minutes.
JusTea offers the first and only farmer-direct tea from Kenya. They partner directly with small-scale tea farming families and communities to ensure that the farmers are paid a fair wage, that they reinvest in the community, and that you get the freshest, most delicious tea possible.
- Hand-Picked, Whole Leaf Tea - Great tea starts with great leaves. By intentionally hand-picking whole tea leaves it ensures a top-quality, totally delicious cup of tea.
- Organically Grown - The use of unsafe chemical pesticides damages soil, the plant, and is consumed by the tea drinker. JusTea avoids all that by encouraging regenerative agriculture, organic fertilizers, and bio-diversity in the tea gardens.
- Fair-Trade + Farmer-Direct - JustTea comes direct from the source. This ensures that profits stay in the tea farming communities, and that you get the freshest, purest, most delicious tea possible.
END OF LIFE: Tin is 100% recyclable or reusable. Pyramid tea pouches are plastic free and fully backyard compostable (in under 3 weeks).
Ethically grown + harvested in Kenya. Blended + packaged in Canada.