A natural toothpaste that is 100% sourced + derived from nature that with regular brushing works to reduce plaque + effectively maintain oral health.
- Naturally whitening, antiplaque + breath freshening
- High performing safe + clean ingredients
- EWG Verified
- Premium natural citrus, cinnamon + mint oil flavouring
SIZE: 149g / 5.25oz
INGREDIENTS: calcium carbonate (limestone abrasive), vegetable glycerin, purified water, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), xylitol (birch derived), hydrated silica, sodium cocoyl glutamate, carrageenan (seaweed derived), mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, menthol, elettaria cardamomum seed oil, illicium verum (anise) fruit oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, citrus aurantium amara (orange) peel oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil, citrus limon (lemon) fruit oil, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark oil, capsicum frutescens (cayenne), stevia (leaf extract).
SLS Free. Flouride Free. Vegan. Cruelty Free.
USE: Apply a small amount of toothpaste to your toothbrush and brush teeth.
Each tube of Davids comes with a metal tube roller (tube key), that is designed to slide on the end of the tube to roll up the metal tube as the toothpaste is being used and to squeeze the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube at the end.
END OF LIFE: A few things to note about recycling your Davids tube... you will need to clean the excess paste from the inside of the tube, so here are some helpful tips.
- Take some scissors or shears and cut off both ends of the tube.
- Cut a slit the full length of the tube to fold open the tube to access the inside of the tube for cleaning....the edges of metal are sharp, so please be careful.
- Wash off the excess paste with running water....toothbrush can be helpful here for removing all the paste.
- Discard metal in recycle bin.
- Wash toothpaste cap for recycle.
Ethically made in the US.