Gently slough away dead, dull skin with this highly moisturizing blend of natural sugar, shea butter, meadowfoam, and clay.
Simply use once a week for skin that's silky smooth and ravishingly radiant. Rub-a-dub-dub, there's coconut in this scrub!
- Coconut Oil - Deeply nourishing fatty acids impart moisture (and major skin-softening!) and lend your skin a deep, dewy glow.
- Meadowfoam Oil - Locks in moisture and allows entire formulas to penetrate deep into the skin. The oil's composition is strikingly similar to that of sebum, which balances the overall functioning of your skin.
- French Pink Clay - Used to cleanse and detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells and create an overall refreshed appearance.
INGREDIENTS: Sucrose (Natural Sugar), Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate (Olive Wax), French Pink Clay, Vitamin E, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil.
1. Use on dry skin, adding a little warm water for slip.
2. Work product over the skin using small circular movements.
3. Always work up the body, towards the heart, to improve lymphatic drainage.
4. Once you have finished exfoliating the body, completely rinse away with warm water.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycle or to repurpose.
Ethically made in Canada.