Featuring the gorgeous harvest notes of juicy peach flesh, blood orange, lemon myrtle and sticky raspberry jam with the addition of complex layers of spices like star anise, crushed cloves and nutmeg on a base of fragrant musk and faint vanilla for a perfectly balanced homage to the changing of the seasons.
Made with all natural, plant based ingredients to ensure a safe and clean burn. Hand poured, the Pillar Jar is the largest + longest burning candle of the Natura Soy collection. Featuring two cotton wicks for extra brightness and better scent distribution and using only the best natural ingredients to give you gentle drifting scents in your space.
BURN TIME: 125+ hours of burn time with basic candle TLC + maintenance.
MATERIALS: 100% pure soy wax, pure essential oils, lead-free cotton wicks.
Vegan. Cruelty Free. Phthalate Free.
- Make sure to always burn both wicks with this candle
- Trim your wicks + let the wax melt all the way to edge of the jar for best results
- Never move or leave soy candles unattended while burning.
- Re-trim the wick before every use to 1/4 inch.
- Burn soy candles long enough to ensure even burn pool.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Burn in a draft-free area, and away from children and pets.
- Keep soy candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources...They will melt!
- Always place soy candles on or in a non-combustible, heat-resistant base set on a level, stable surface.
END OF LIFE: Clean glass jar + repurpose as plant holder, vase, decor item, storage container etc.
Ethically made in Canada.